Here it is the first of many TT with a podcast to go with it. Today I start my interrogation of the guys who are finalists to make my posse. Up first is a dude who I used to work with at A Channel.
He is also one of the dudes that made the final list without having to state his case. I guess we will find out if he passes the test.
Okay, here are the rules of the TundraTalk Podcasts. There will be twelve podcasts. All finalists will get pu to fifteen minutes. Believe it or not there will be a method to this madness. All finalists will get a multiple choice, a Bon Jovi Lyric, a movie quote, and the rapid fire segment. Not only that they will get a few minitues to smak the other participants and to make thier case as to why they should make the crew.
Well, without further ado, CLICK HERE and listen to Min on TundraTalk. Next up on the show will be another underdog, Mike Chaussee. Mike start studying, you are gonna need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment