Friday, April 21, 2006

The next great Peterson, Nacho Libre, and a new Podcast...

babygirlsmall
Looks like her mom


Okay, there she is. The next great Peterson. The technology that is available now is just amazing. I was in awe of the machine when I should have been in awe of the baby. But, man, that is a good looking kid. The nurse could not tell for sure that it is a girl, but that is what they said last time. So I am going to run with it. McKenna is really excited that she will have a little sister. I am really excited that I am going to have a house full of girls. I guess I will have to seek some advice from Chad to see how he copes with all that femaleness...Oh, I am taking suggestions for names. If you have money that goes along with the suggestion, it will carry more weight. Thank you for all the support.

babygirlBWsmall
good looking kid


NEXT: A new podcast for you to digest. On this weeks edition I have a fine interview with Tony Granato. Yes, Don Granato's brother. He is the current assistant coach of the greatest team in the NHL, the Colorado Avalanche.


granato_1519
Coach Granato


He was nice enough to sit down and answer all my questions, not once, but twice. You see, I had a problem with my computer and it did not take on the first time. Tony suggested that we do it again. Usually when you screw something up like that, you just eat it and move on, but Tony was class and offered to do it again.

granato2
Tony as a shark


Tony Granato is an ex NHL'r who played in NY, LA, and San Jose. He played in LA with Wayne Gretzky.

CLICK HERE to listen to TunderaTalk, the podcast that does not suck.


NEXT: Next week wednesday, I will be writing my Canadian Citizenship test. Wish me luck. Also if you want to see what is on the test CLICK HERE and read up on Canada.


nacho_desktop_md_1
Jack Black, funniest man alive


NEXT: I stumbled on this site the other day. Jack Black is by far one of the funniest people alive. He has this new movie called Nacho Libre where he plays a guy who becomes a Lucha Libre wrestler to save a church. Jack has started to do a vlog which is hilarious. CLICK HERE to see Jack get his hair waxed among other things. This is worth your wasting the time to watch it.

That is all I gots today, NHL playoffs are on, I am working my ass off so here we go. GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Go Avalanche!!!!

No comments: